Crystal's Thoughts, Ideas, Vents, and Babble

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

For those of you who know me well, you know that I have this ridiculous obsession with all things Harry Potter. I currently Beta read: help correct errors and make stories as perfect as possible for one of the newest and fastest growing Harry Potter Fan Fiction sites: Wizard Tales. As a way to help some of my favorite authors gain some more publicity for their wonderful stories, I decided to create a list of links to author-made websites (if available) or to their stories on Wizard Tales. Please take some time to read and review for these wonderfully creative authors.


The following authors have their own websites. Click on their name to be magically transported. (I told you, I’m obsessed!)

Muggle Momma

BillHagridson

Cts

James Milamber

Melindaleo

These authors do not yet have their own sites, but their stories can be accessed in the same manner. Instead of being transported to an individual's site, you will be taken to the individual author's page on Wizard Tales.

Wizard Tales

Bogloshi

Bengpotter31

Calamur

Buttamellow

HermioneWeasley1972

Khrys

ladylarna

Unickita

I hope everyone enjoys these as much as I have.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the website nod! I look forward to keeping up with your blog.

8:15 AM, July 27, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks good

8:23 PM, July 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home