Crystal's Thoughts, Ideas, Vents, and Babble

Monday, August 07, 2006

The Not so Busy Life…

I am officially ready to go back to school! (For the first time EVER (Seriously)!!!) I have been bored out of my poor, little mind. I think I have, honestly, read nearly 20,000 pages of various books in the past 4 weeks. I re-read the entire Harry Potter series (for the umpteenth time), finished the Children of the Red King series, finished the Shadow Children series, and read Lois Lowry’s Giver, Gathering Blue, and The Messenger. (All 3 of these are immensely depressing!) This barely touches the surface of the books I have read this summer. Not that reading is a bad thing, on the contrary, I am a very avid and dedicated literary fanatic, but looking back on all of this, my life sure seems boring, even to me! Only 3 more weeks and I will be back into the lovely and monotonous swing of things that comes with taking 18 credit hours in a single semester. Oh well, enough babble from me. Leave me a message if you get a chance!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home